Join us for an outdoor yoga session on the Deep Spring waterfront. Yoga classes are offered in collaboration with yoga studios and independent instructors. Experience the restorative power of outdoor movement and meditation practice as yoga instructors craft a flow inspired by natural biodiversity. We schedule and customize upon request: reach out by email to teach or take a class. Leela guides pop up classes onsite as well as private instruction. The canopied platform is available for day visit personal retreat yoga practice.
“I love to retreat, especially outside. Yoga increases your sensitivity both to yourself and your surroundings. At Deep Spring Farm that practice is front and center. Your movement and breath connect with the sounds and sights of the trees, wind, birds, water — all the life around and within you.”Betsy Carlson, Searchlight Yoga Studio Co Owner | Instructor
07/04/21: July 4th Yoga with Betsy and Blueberries Morning Retreat | 9AM-12PM | $25 Book Online
- 7/4/21: Postponed to July 5th due to weather. Registration still open.
- Betsy is offering a one hour creative yoga flow for all levels on the Deep Spring waterfront. No experience necessary. Arrive by 8:45AM to set up and relax under the sprawling live oak tree canopy.
- After yoga, pick a quart of organic blueberries. Select a ripe organic tomato.
- Stroll the gardens to cut a bunch of flowers. Cut a bunch of kale and Swiss chard greens. Cut basil.
- Wear your swimsuit. Enjoy spring dipping in Deep Spring Pond.
- Bring: yoga mat, ground cloth, towel, take home bags/containers/cooler for berries, produce and flowers, picnic snacks, pruners/scissors for flowers, water.
- Rain out postponement day: Monday, July 5. Refund given for rain out if 5th doesn’t work for you.
- Pay $25 in advance with Venmo @deepspringfarm or Paypal email@example.com (as a friend when possible). Financial need scholarships possible upon request.
- Can’t wait to practice being present with you! Bring yourself. Bring friends. Book now.
Add to Google Calendar:
More Events Coming Soon.
Subscribe to Email Updates to be the first to know.
~ Namaste: Shine Bright ~